This Page

has been moved to new address

Where's The Mens Cab Ring Tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Wired Imagination: Where's The Mens Cab Ring Tutorial

This Page

has been moved to new address

Where's The Mens Cab Ring Tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Wired Imagination: Where's The Mens Cab Ring Tutorial

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where's The Mens Cab Ring Tutorial

I recently posted a new tutorial Mens Cab Ring. It has since been pulled from publication on all my sites. It was reported to me, that someone I have respected for a long time felt my design looked to close to theirs. While the text and images and construction is my own, in deference to this person I have removed the tutorial from sale. I felt I developed improved techniques for constructing a ring of this type. The text that I wrote and the pictures I took reflected these improvements in techniques.

While I realize this is a disappointment to some of you, I felt this was the correct thing to do. I may apply these same improved techniques to another project, and will certainly let everyone know when that happens. I appreciate your inquiries, and support.

thank you for visiting.....................
Bobbi

“Be humble, for the worst thing in the world is of the same stuff as you; be confident, for the stars are of the same stuff as you.” ~ Nicholai Velimirovic

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ShonaMac said...

thats a shame as I loved your version of a wrapped ring.

June 28, 2009 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am extremely disappointed. I wanted to see how you made that. Is there any way we can get a copy of the tutorial. I am always looking for new techniques.

July 5, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger BobbiWired said...

Thank you Essential, but I can't put this back in my shops. I took this out of publication as a courtesy - to put it back, or even sell it to a few off site, would feel like going back on my word, and I can't do that.
I appreciate your interest, and hope you understand.

July 14, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home