This Page

has been moved to new address

Never Enough Hours in the Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Wired Imagination: Never Enough Hours in the Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Never Enough Hours in the Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Wired Imagination: Never Enough Hours in the Day

Monday, September 26, 2011

Never Enough Hours in the Day

There never seems to be enough hours in the day - have been super busy over the summer. I need to get back into a regular routine - blog posts included - so how about a "get to know me' post to start things back up? :)
HandmadeArtistsShop recently featured me on their website - Artists are send a thorough questionnaire, and Kimberly did an awesome job sorting out my blabberings - check it out if you get a chance, and I'm always happy to hear what you think. Featured Artist BobbiWired  


Thanks for stopping by~
Bobbi
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” ~Chuck Palahniuk

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sequins said...

Hi, Bobbi --

I'm so excited to see that you have a blog! I drool over your work on Flickr all the time and think you're incredibly talented. :)

I know what you mean about there not being enough hours in the day. Oh, do I ever. I always seem to have a pile of half-finished projects and ideas sitting around.

-- Sarah

September 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger BobbiWired said...

Thank you Sarah!! I'm glad you found me here!!! I need to make a list of all the things I need to do, but then 'making a list' would be at the top - lol.
Bobbi

September 26, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home